If you would like to be considered for becoming a FOTAS and Jackson County Animal Shelter Foster Family, you will need to submit an application. There are two versions of the application:
Please save the file to your hard drive. For the PDF version, print and hand write your information in; then mail it to us. For the Word version, save it on your hard drive and type your information in; then print it and mail it to us. Or you scan and email the filled out application to Diane. We will contact you and arrange for a home inspection.
- Scan the filled-out application and send via email (preferred method) to Diane Novak, Foster Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Submit the filled-out application via postal mail, address is on application OR
- Submit the filled-out copy in person to the Jackson County Animal Shelter
Please remember that all dogs in your household must have a current rabies vaccination and Jackson County animal license. For more information about licensing your dog, please visit the Jackson County Animal Services website.
The Shelter offers monthly Low-Cost Vaccinations, including rabies, and you can license your dog the same day. Licenses are available from any veterinarian office in Jackson County as well.
Jackson County Animal Shelter
5595 S Pacific Hwy 99
between Talent and Phoenix
Phoenix, Oregon 97535
Monday – Friday, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday, Noon – 4:00 PM
3rd Saturday of the month
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
$10 per Vaccination – CASH ONLY
- DOGS: Rabies & Parvo/Distemper/Adeno/Parainfluenza/Lepto
- CATS: Rabies & Distemper/Rhino/Calici