Report or Search for a Lost Animal
Search for a Lost Pet:
|SEARCH FOR DOGS||SEARCH FOR CATS|
- ALSO>>> check the FOTAS master list of community created social media pages also posting lost and found animals. Your lost pet may be on one of these Facebook pages so check these sites often.
- Owners can go to JCAS during business hours to look for their lost pet. Check the search buttons above to view the animals presently at the shelter.
Jackson County Animal Shelter address and hours:
Address: 5595 S. Pacific Hwy. Phoenix, OR
Hours: TUE – FRI 11A – 4P // SAT & SUN 12N – 4P
- No Appointment necessary.
- Owners should file a lost pet report as outlined below.
Report a Lost Pet:
Email or Text: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Pet Name(s) – Owner Name
Body of Email should include below details:
- Animal Description: Animal, Breed, Color, Outstanding Features, Age, Weight, Male or Female, Spayed or neutered, chipped or not chipped.
- Anything that stands out: color of collar, physical characteristics, etc.
- Photo: Attach photos
- Date / Time / Location of lost animal
- Owner Contact Details – Name, Address, Phone, Email
Continue to check the Jackson County Lost Animal pages
|Search for DOGS||Search for CATS|
Continue to check the FOTAS master list of community created social media pages also posting animals. Be sure and also post images of your pet on the Friends of the Animal Shelter Lost/Found pet page at: https://www.fotas.org/lost-found-facebook/