If you would like to be considered to become a Friends of the Animal Shelter and Jackson County Animal Shelter Foster Family, you need to submit an application.
Click here to download and fill out the Foster Application (fill-able PDF form)
FIRST SAVE THIS FORM TO YOUR DESKTOP. Use the option “SAVE AS” and rename the form using your last name. Complete the form and then save it again. Open the form before emailing to confirm it saved correctly. Please make sure you fill out both the COUNTY and FOTAS Volunteer Releases.
- Send via email (preferred method) to:
- Courtney, Foster DOG Coordinator: Email Courtney
- Terri, Foster CAT Coordinator: Email Terri
- Or, submit the filled-out application via postal mail, the address is on the application.
- Once we receive your application, you will receive a call and/or email from the FOTAS Foster Coordinator.
- Please remember that all dogs in your household must have a current rabies vaccination and Jackson County animal license. For more information about licensing your dog, please visit the Jackson County Animal Services website.